I just visited a friend's blog and she had this tag on her's. It is for everyone and/or anyone who wants to do it.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Memory Tag
Posted by Mike and Jenn at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Okay-- so I have quite a few memories with you. So I had to limit it to a few. I remember Dana, our JV Volleyball coach and all the wind sprints... Yeah after about the 10th time of sprinting down the football field in a row I think I left my lunch behind. :)
But I have to admit I would do it all over again to be able to play a true game of volleyball with the team again.
Just one more... Do you remember Coach Johnson's Freddy the Frog story? We were laughing so hard! That and the constant jokes made the yellow bus rides for softball worth it!
Hmm- there are lots of memories I could name. One in particular is going to games with you and cheering. I loved that. You were so great to let me tag along!
Wow...I wouldn't even know where to start!
Here are a few little things I have memories of us doing: riding to church every Sunday during our first year at Ricks, making up words like 'Manasta', you sleeping on our couch at Carriage House...just so you could get up early and shovel snow for the grounds crew, playing ward softball for the Salem II ward as youth, going to girls camp, etc... All things I wouldn't trade for the world!
Here's a detailed memory I have of us: We were in Logan, and I was just getting over the fact that you weren't living with me -- like we had promised to do before you met Mike. I was just getting to know Mike better and accepting the fact that he was a 'great' guy! You were my 'mom' away from home...whenever I needed a 'home' to go to -- your door was always open. If I had just had enough of college life -- I found myself at your little inviting home. You listened, we laughed, you never judged...and most importantly you always remained the constant friend you have always been! (And, for that...I am eternally grateful!) I love you Jenn! You're the best!
Jenn...there are oh, so many memories, but the other day I was running and found myself quite tuckered out after not very far. I thought of how you and I would run together some evenings. We'd run till we both couldn't go any farther, than walk until we were ready to go again. Each day we did the same thing until we didn't have to stop at all! We felt we could go on FOREVER! Our friendship is a lot like this. We lean on each other when things get tough and we're dead tired...but with love and true friendship, we help one another. Thanks for being my forever friend!
Post a Comment