The other morning, I noticed in the field behind our housea man on a horse. I believe he was working with his horse, training it to work with the cows. He would lasso a calf and tie it's legs and he would make his horse move backwards and in circles and other "tricks." The girls thought it was great having a mini rodeo in our backyard!
Brooke had the opportunity to go fishing with Dad, Grandpa Tolman, and Great Uncle Daren last Saturday. Daren asked before they left if she'd be okay fishing in the rain...I chuckled and said, "That little girl will out last all of you!" We also were able to go to a small circus that came to town. Because it was raining, they held it in the indoor arena at the fairgrounds, so the picture with the lions/tigers isn't the greatest.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Fascinated...
Posted by Mike and Jenn at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Fun posts Jenn!
Post a Comment