So I have a lot of pictures I've needed to post, so I decided to make three different posts out of them.
This first one is of a camping trip we took with my sisters over Memorial Day Weekend. My brother-in-law's grandpa owns a dry farm up above Heise/Kelly Canyon area. Every Memorial Day Weekend, their family camps up there. We were invited to go with them this year. It was beautiful up there. It was perfect camping--the area was beautiful, the weather was great, and there was lots of things for the kids to do! Thanks Josh and your family for letting us invade your family get-together.
Mike, Brooke, and Kyler (Jason's oldest) setting up the tent.
This is the view at dusk...you can see the Snake River below. It was absoluetly beautiful!
Emily brought a toy truck from home and was playing by herself...she was lost in her own little world (until she noticed I had a camera)!
Josh's grandma brought up a slip and slide for the kids to play on. This is a picture of Kyler going on the slide. The kids loved this and played on it for quite a while.



4 comments:
I so look forward to us doing to outdoor stuff this summer and tasting Mike's cooking.
Looks like you had a great time! I am so hungry now from the dutch oven pics:)
Hey Jen- Looks like you guys had fun trip- I love the sunset picture, makes me miss home:) It was great hearing from you!
Wow! Looks like lots and lots of fun! Can you come cook some dutch oven for us?! I love Mike's dutch oven cooking!
Post a Comment