Friday, May 7, 2010

She's Here!!!...

Ryann Danielle Stoeber made her debut early Sunday morning (May 2nd)! She weighed in at 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 inches long! She has lots of dark hair (like both her sisters did when they were born)!


Ryann has two sisters that absolutely love her! Brooke has been getting up at the crack of dawn (literally) and going in to watch her sister. Everytime Ryann cries, Emily says to go get her and do something with her! We are grateful that Ryann is here and that everything went well! Now, if only I could get her to straighten out her days vs. her nights...sigh...!

10 comments:

Adam and Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!!! I am so happy for all of you!

Dalling Family said...

She's a keeper! I can't believe how much she looks like her daddy. Can't wait to see her and give her kisses!

Theresa said...

Congrats! I love her name! The boys really want to come visit and see her (me too).

Bobbi said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. I love the dark hair. :)

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

I love the hair!! She is so cute. I hope you are doing well!

Cheryl Winkel said...

To show how out of touch I am, I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratualtions! I'm so happy that everything went well. She's gorgeous.

Tiffany said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats, I am still waiting on mine.

Julie Pitcher said...

Yeah...Congrats! She definitely looks like one of Mike's! Can't believe how big the girls look! So glad everyone is doing well...keep us posted(hahahaha)

Caleb and Casey said...

Congrats!!! All your girls looks so cute. Hope everything is going well for you guys. We'll be in Rexburg sometime during the summer, it would be awesome if we could see you.

Anonymous said...

Jenn...I think she's BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you and your growing family. Let me know the details of the baby blessing. We will plan on driving up for that if that's ok? Give me your address of the church so we can plug it in to our GPS. It's the first Sunday in June right? CONGRATS again...mommy of 3 now!!! :0)