Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ryann's Birth Announcement...


Thanks to my sister Katie for making this announcement. I wasn't getting around to it. Needless to say, it's been a challenge juggling three kids and everything else. Kudos to those who do well with 3+ kids...How do you get things done?






Ryann has been a new experience! My other two kids spoiled me when they were babies! The first few weeks I was only managing two-three hours of sleep a night (she definitely had her days and nights mixed up). She also is a little colicky (sp?) and likes to be held ALL day long! Lately, though, this seems to be easing up. She is going to sleep better at nights, and earlier (she goes to sleep around 10 p.m. instead of 11:30 or later). She will stay in her bouncer chair now that she is a little more interested in looking at her environment and when Brooke plays with her.


Ryann is getting to the fun stage where she is starting to laugh and socialize a lot. It is fun watching her try to "talk" to you. The girls love having a baby sister. Brooke especially. I can't believe she is almost three months old! Crazy how time flies.





I have more pictures of Ryann and what our family has been up to this summer, but that is going to have to wait for another post!



6 comments:

Dalling Family said...

:o) She is sooo cute! And I actually really like that pic of Ryann in the announcement. :o)

danette said...

Ryann is really cute, I love all that hair. It makes me want my baby to come. I have about 23 days left.

Cheryl Winkel said...

She is so darling. It's always nice when the older siblings like having the new one around. All your girls are beautiful.

The Wynn Family said...

She is super cute! Especially in the baby announcement.
As for handling 3 kids... um yeah it gets better after the 3 month mark for me, well somedays :) Good luck

Julie Pitcher said...

stinking cute! so jealous of all that hair! be kind to yourself...its hard to find a new routine! and 3 was the hardest for me, no longer had enough hands!

Tiffany said...

She is so cute! I love all of her hair.