I've decided to try out the blogging world. I don't know if I'll be a daily blogger, but I'll try to post frequently enough to keep everyone up-to-date on the Stoebers.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've decided to try out the blogging world. I don't know if I'll be a daily blogger, but I'll try to post frequently enough to keep everyone up-to-date on the Stoebers.
Posted by Mike and Jenn at 1:09 PM
2 comments:
Wooooooooooooo-Hooooooooooo! I am sooooooooooooo excited that you have decided to start blogging! I check blogs daily! (Almost!) So...even a better way to see what you are up to! And you better believe that I'm good at leaving a comment too! :)
I hope you had a very very happy birthday! Sorry I missed it. Hope you are happy and healthy! I'll call you soon!
Welcome to the blogging world. It is great fun. If you have any questions just give me a call. Love ya!
Post a Comment