My sister Katie tagged me, so here it goes!
Three names you go by: Jenn, Jennifer, Mom
Three of your favorite things to do: Hang out with Mike and the girls, play our latest favorite game, Settlers of Catan, go for walks in beautiful weather! (like today, it was 65 degrees)
Three favorite pets you have had/have: The only pet I've had that I can claim is Ginger, our yellow lab. But I have a daughter (Brooke) who thinks she is a puppy most of the time and a pig the rest of the time, so does having a puppy and a pig named Brooke count for the other two?
Three longest car/plane rides: When I was sixteen or seventeen my family and I traveled back East for three weeks (that was definitely the longest car ride), traveling down to Mike's folks place (Alamosa, Colorado) from Rexburg took about 13 hours, and then longest plane ride would be from Salt Lake City to Nashville, Tennessee.
Three favorite holidays: Hmmm, Christmas and Thanksgiving (who doesn't like these two holidays), and the third would have to be, anyone in my family's birthday (I know, kind of general, but Brooke loves to celebrate birthdays).
Three favorite beverages: Water, chocolate milk, and flavored water (with Crystal Light or something like that).
So, I don't really know how the whole tag thing works, but, I guess I'll tag Mindy and Tiffany.
As for today, it was gorgeous! We were in the 60's. Helena is really, really windy, and there wasn't much wind today, either, so that was extra nice. We got an outdoor dog kennel for Ginger (about time) and a jungle gym/swing set for the girls that we put up in our backyard. I raked the yard, getting the dead grass and what not out, and then mowed it for a good spring cleaning. I don't know if I did a whole lot, but it looked better afterwards, so that counts, right? Anyway, it was nice to be able to be outdoors and not freeze or be blown away.
Now I need to do Saturday night baths for the girls and get my lesson finished for Primary (I teach the oldest class, Valiant 11, and for the record, I love my class, they are awesome kids!).
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Getting to know me, by threes...
Posted by Mike and Jenn at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Glad to hear that you got a swing set. You will have to give me the details later. We are still looking for one. The weather here as finally started to turn better. I am loving it, but am spending so much time getting ready for our trip (2 days) that I haven't had much time to be outside and enjoy it yet.
Don't you love spring weather? We had 60+ degrees on Saturday and Sunday too! (I got fried because of it.) I wish my skin had some kind of condition that let me gradually get tan...instead of at the first onsight of sun...just get burnt to a crisp. Oh well! It's still nice to have good weather. :)
Jennifer!!! This is Bobbi B. I was just checking Mindy's blog and wondered, "is this Jenn T". It is!! So good to run into you - I'll be stalking you from now on. :) Looks like you got some cute kid's and life is good. You can check us out at goodfellowgang.blogspot.com
Post a Comment