Here are some pictures from our latest rendevous to G&G Tolman's house.
Brooke is showing mom what face she wants carved. She said she wanted a "scary face." She found an owl face that looked scary, so we tried it....
Parents and kids start in on their pumpkins they picked from Grandpa's garden.
The grandkids (and me because Emily wouldn't sit) with their final products!


5 comments:
Looks good Jenn! I think the owl looks great! Good work! I bet Brooke and Emily had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's! I know Jake did! We had a grand time...sorry we missed you by a weekend. :(
How fun! I miss you girl!
Looks like you had lots of fun!! You are supposed to let me know when you are in town!!! Well, as for moving, hopefully, this weekend is when we will close on our house!! Luke actually works in Malta!! So, you will have to let me know about your family! email me and we can chat more!! brittnyrwood@gmail.com
Sorry I didn't answer your question!! He does artifical Insemination for Dairy's. He actually works for ABS Global.
Jen hi! I finally discovered your blog. I loved the pumpkins. Your girls are way cute! I can't believe how great the pumpkins are that your dad and mom grew!
Post a Comment