Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun (plus some)....

The girls had loads of fun with Halloween this year. Emily was Eeyore for Halloween. Emily wasn't too sure about her costume, but as soon as she figured out she gets candy when she wears it, she thought it was a good idea. Brooke was a witch (again) this year. I asked her what she wanted to be for Halloween this year, and she said, "I want to be a witch. A nice one."



For Enrichment in October, I made a Christmas table runner. I do not claim to be good with a sewing machine...so when I made this runner and it actually tuned out decent, I was pretty pleased with myself and my little project. Here's a picture of it (Sorry about the quality, but I don't have the best of cameras, yet...I keep hinting for one for Christmas, so we'll see if I get my wish or not!).


A side note....can any of you believe it is already November? In my brain I knew it was just a short bit away, but I can't believe it is already here...before I know it, it will be a new year. Where does the time fly?

8 comments:

Dalling Family said...

The girls look great in their costumes. I really like your runner...looks professional!

The Wynn Family said...

Your girls are too cute! I love the costumes, now if I can get my 4 yr old daughter to be something other than a princess, ballerina, etc. You know what I mean.

Tiffany said...

Your kids look really cute. Your runner is very nice! Where did you learn to do that?

The Shill Spill said...

What talent you have Jenn! Good work on the Table Runner. I love the pictures of your girls in their costumes! :) Isn't it fun to see them get so excited. Although, that's a whole different story with Carson. He didn't want anything to do with his costume this year...even after he figured out that we got candy.

Caleb and Casey said...

Jen, your girls are cute. And I really like the table runner too. Hope things are going well.

Julie Pitcher said...

Hi there Jenn...I think the older the girls get the more they change in looks...I used to think Ms Emily looked so much like Mike...and not so much anymore! She's so cute. I can't believe how big Brooke is...I'm sure she's WAY bigger than Avery. Eli officially outweighs her now...half pint! Eli has to have surgery tomorrow because of his hand. Its worse than they thought it was originally...so we will have to see what goes. Talk to you soon...Julie

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

The runner really does look great!!! Wish I were there. This ward doesn't do a super saturday. That makes 2 years in a row that I have missed out!! Taylor and Jane loved seeing your girls in the costumes. They want to come over and play today. Meet you half way!! :)

Anonymous said...

love the runner...it is beautiful! You are soooo talented. Now you can make one for me, right?! I love you Jenn...you're such a GREAT friend!