All About My Mommy: (Brooke was tagged to answer these questions about her mom.)
1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't touch the garden." (we don't have a garden, yet.)
2. What makes mom happy? "Giving her a hug and a kiss."
3. What makes mom sad? "When dad talks mean (Mike's going to love that)!"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Tickling."
5. What was mom like as a child? “Mom was a baby.”
6. How old is your mom? “8.”
7. How tall is your mom? (Brooke raised her hand high above her head. ) "This tall.”
8. What is her favorite thing to do? “Cook.”
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “Cook again.”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? “If I read the paper.” (?)
11. What is your mom really good at? “Laundry.”
12. What is your mom not very good at? “Not good at fixing a car.”
13. What does your mom do for her job? “Mowing the lawn. Stay home and take care of the kids."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? “Bananas.”
15. What makes you proud of your mom? “ I like to make pancakes with my mom and I love my mom."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Ariel."
17. What do you and your mom do together? “Play games."
18. How are you and your mom the same? “We wear pink shirts."
19. How are you and your mom different? “When we are not wearing pink shirts."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Gives me a hug and a kiss.”
Brooke tags Aiden Cottam, Colter Harris, Thompson Goodfellow, and Max Tolman



4 comments:
Nice answers Brooke! Can't wait to see you in a few days!
OH cute! This will be a great tag!
Thanks for doing that Jenn! :) Fun to read! Oh, and don't worry! I'm not good at fixing cars either! :)
How cute. I love hearing little kids saying such cute things about their parents. In Church Aiden told his teacher that he loves his dad because he can touch the ceiling (Caleb is 6'5), and because he gives him cereal. I like your family pic, it's cute!
Post a Comment