Monday, May 5, 2008

Pictures of the girls

I thought I'd post some pictures of the girls and what they've been up to lately. Brooke has really enjoyed her playdough kit she got from Santa for Christmas. Emily enjoys it too, until she decides to taste it, and then she can't get it out of her mouth quick enough, and yet, she tries it a couple of minutes later and the cycle begins again! :0)
We found a jungle gym/swing set on Craig's list. These are pictures of the girls playing on it. We don't have everything put on the swingset yet, but you get the idea. Brooke and Emily love it, and so do mom and dad!


Ginger thinks she's being left out of all the fun. As Brooke would say, "Poor, Ginger."
Mike has lots of help when he goes outside. The girls are constant shadows. Whenever he goes out without Emily, she just stands by the door and cries. She absolutely is a daddy's girl. She could care less for me when dad is home.


3 comments:

Dalling Family said...

Looks like fun! That's a nice swing set - I am sure the girls will get a lot of use on it this summer. Brielle has loved the outdoors and cries everytime we bring her in. She will take us to the door and so 'doe' (go) quite often now so I am sure we will be out a lot thi summer as well.

Miss Jill said...

Nice deal on the swing set. I wish we could find a good deal. I was looking at some swing sets yesterday, but our lawn is relatively small for anything too much. I have no idea where we would put one, but we'll work something out. Emily is getting so big. She looks so old with her little toothers. What a cutie.

The Shill Spill said...

That's a nice set you got there. Way to be a good shopper!
I wish I had a child who could care no less for me when Aaron got home. Him coming home seems to have an opposite effect on both of my children. (They just cling to me all night.) Ugh!